The bodies of the family of an Israeli hostage that was released two weeks ago will be delivered on Thursday, said Hamas.
Yarden Bibas was released on February 1 – Just to discover that his wife and two children, four years and nine months, had died in an air attack.
Israel He has said that he is extremely concerned about his condition, but has not previously confirmed his death.
Hamas The Khalil leader Al Hayya said Tuesday that the Bibas family would be among the four bodies to be delivered.
Six more alive hostages, closing that will be launched under the first phase of the Loop The high fire agreement will also walk Free of Charge on Saturday, according to the group.
They were only expected to be thrown this weekend.
Meanwhile, Israel has said that negotiations on the second phase of the agreement “will happen this week.”
Foreign Minister Gideon Saar said he would involve the remaining hostages of the country that are exchanged for more Palestinian prisoners.
“If we will see that there is a constructive dialogue with a possible horizon to reach an agreement (then) we will make this time frame work more,” said Saar.
The Israelis who survived to be kidnapped during the October 7 attack in 2023 have been released in small groups since the first phase of six weeks began last month.
Three more, Alexander Proverfanov, Sagui Dekel Chen and Iair Horn, were released last weekend.
The exchange included 369 Palestinians, the most launched so far, and 19 Israeli hostages have been returned so far in the need.
The agreement has provided a very important pause in the fight that is devastated Gaza and left tens of thousands of dead.
More food and medical assistance are allowed and some of the millions of displaced Palestinians have been able to return to survey the devastation of their homes and communities.
The continuation of the truce is not guaranteed, and it was supposed that negotiations in a second phase would begin on February 2.
The terms of the next phase are expected to be difficult, since it includes questions about a high durable fire and who will execute Gaza in the future.
Mr. Saar told journalists on Tuesday that a “hezbollah model” would not be acceptable and Israel demanded a “Gaza Whole demilitarization.”
It would simply not allow Hamas Management to the Palestinian authority to pass, he added.
“We will not accept the continuous presence of Hamas or any other terrorist organization in Gaza,” said Mr. Saar.
Read more:
Marco Rubio supports Netyahu’s war goals
Israel receives US heavy bombs
Trump president He has suggested a controversial plan for the United States to take charge “of Gaza, rebuild and move to the Palestinians, a plan flatly rejected by the western powers but welcome by the Israeli leader Benjamin Netanyahu.
Israel’s Foreign Minister said he was aware of an alternative plan in which Arab states worked.
A separate Israeli official also said that mobile houses would begin to be delivered to Gaza to provide refuge for some of the displaced.
Hamas had accused Israel of delaying the movement and threatened to postpone the launch of more hostages.
More than 48,000 Palestinians have been killed during the war, according to the Gaza Ministry of Health, directed by Hamas, which does not differ between civilians and combatants.
At least 1,200 Israelis were killed and more than 250 kidnapped when the group attacked on October 7, 2023.